Delivery & Returns
NORTHERN IRELAND & UK MAINLAND
- Goods are picked, packed, and shipped Monday - Friday
- Orders over £50 are shipped free of charge 2-5 working days (FOR ORDERS TO BE DELIVERED WITHIN N.I. THESE ARE NORMALLY DELIVERED 1-2 WORKING DAYS).
- For Orders under £50, the delivery cost will be charged at a flat rate of £4.95
- PLEASE NOTE DUE TO ONGOING RESTRICTIONS CAUSED BY COVID19, DELIVERIES MAY TAKE A LITTLE LONGER
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
- Goods are picked, packed, and shipped Monday – Friday
- A flat rate delivery charge of £9.95 is applicable to all orders, regardless of order value.
- There are NO customs charges payable for any orders we ship into the Republic Of Ireland
REST OF WORLD
We don’t currently ship outside of the UK and Ireland.
ALL orders for UK & Ireland(excluding pallet/furniture orders) received before 1 pm, will be dispatched on the same day Monday – Friday. Orders received after this time will be dispatched on the next working day.
Furniture & Pallet Delivery Terms & Conditions
- Delivery is kerbside only – driver is unable to take deliveries into customers’ houses/premises, or unload the pallet.
- Customer must check for damages to the pallet wrapping exterior at the delivery point. Please bear in mind, we normally use empty boxes around the edge of the pallet, and the furniture itself will be packed in the centre of the pallet – any obvious damages to the pallet must be signed for at the time. Any deliveries signed clean/clear that then later raise a claim of damages won’t be covered by our insurers.
- We must be informed if there are any access or other restrictions to/within customers’ premises, as it is delivered using an 18-tonne lorry.
- All deliveries are open, between 9-5 pm Monday – Friday
- Drivers are unable to take away any empty pallets/packaging etc.
- If furniture orders are placed, we will contact you regarding delivery. Only once all of the terms & conditions have been accepted, will we process the order for shipping.
Damages & Missing Items
Any obvious damage to parcels must be noted to the courier at the time of receiving your order, to help us with any potential claim with the courier. Any damages to the items must be reported in writing to us within 7 days of delivery. Please supply as much information as possible along with images. Please check your order immediately upon receiving it. Any items shot or not received must be reported within 7 days.
We take recycling very seriously, so we may reuse boxes received in our warehouse to ship your order to you. If for example, you are expecting a Stokke Tripp Trapp bundle, it may all be inside another branded box, so please accept the delivery, and open and check the contents before reporting the wrong goods, or items being delivered short. Where there are multiple items, we may open a box, and put smaller items inside this box e.g. a crib and sheets, we will open the crib box and inserts the sheets into the crib box.
For any reason you may not want or need a product that has been ordered, this can be returned to us within 28 days. It must be in its original packaging, unused, and with all tags, etc. still attached. Please note any unwanted items, are subject to carriage charges, and will be deducted from your final refund total when processed. If your original order is over our carriage paid amount, and any items that you return bring the order under the carriage paid amount, you will be liable for the carriage charge applicable for the order, and this will be deducted from your refund.
We cannot accept responsibility for any parcels that are undelivered to us, please retain any proof of postage, as this may be required in the event of a claim with your courier.
If you have any items that you wish to return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide, your full name, address, contact number, and order number that the order was placed under, and we can help advise you on the best method of return.